When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly
- Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions
- Focus on your experience with the product and its features
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately
- Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. (Dealer reviews can be provided here)
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, product serial numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!
Rated 1 out of
Dont expect to Get Mobile Link with this model like the website says.
I was expecting to get Mobile Link based on the this product detail page. Every other feature listed on this page is standard equipment....it turns out after I installed my generator today the Generac Authorized dealer basically said, nope, thats and extra feature/upsell, you have to pay an additional $750 for. Needless to say, this is a great generator otherwise, but I feel that this webpage is misleading and definitely one of the reasons I picked this generator. I feel pretty disappointing at Generac. I called Generac and it is Ref#5441209 and we will see what they do about it.
Date published: 2019-05-09
Rated 3 out of
Question quality control of the product. Heard from installers that there are more problems with the new models
Had a previous 25 KW that lasted 10 years. Got this one a month ago. Had to change the board three days after the purchase!
Quality control is not like it used to be. I am hoping for a good product. Have also bought the ten years warrenty.
Date published: 2018-09-17
Rated 5 out of
This generator supersedes all of my families expectations. Outstanding customer service,friendly service.
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 5 out of
Now my disabled son is protected
When IRMA paid a visit and our smaller generator didn't quite fit the bill, I decided an upgrade was in order. For years our smaller GENERAC severed us well but since my son's accident our needs have increased. This new generator will have us comfy cozy, and my son can rest safe as the torrent rages outside.
Date published: 2018-01-22
Rated 5 out of
Very quiet unit with peace of mind.
We are very pleased with our purchase. We now have peace of mind knowing we have backup power. The unit is much quieter than I expected and provides plenty power for us. The unit was scratched in shipping, but I assume that is the shipper and not Generac. Very good installer. He was very informative, professional, and friendly. The installation was very clean and professional. I highly recommend.
Date published: 2017-04-03
Rated 4 out of
Love my generator
The generator doesn't take up a lot of space considering its power capability. It is a little loud when it starts itself evry week as a test, but this is quieter than it used to be according to the installer. Overall I feel much better that my home will have power in a prolonged power outage.
Date published: 2016-04-22
32kW-RG032-QS is rated